Edited by Retro Chick
Links à la Mode : April 30th
- 39th & Broadway – Is the fashion industry responsible for our weight issues?
- A Typical Atypical – When to ignore the fashion houses – the ridiculous, the impractical and the downright foolish!
- Broke & Beautiful – Earth Week! The best of plastic bags are highlighted.
- Capitola Girl Jewelry Blog – Take flight with some fanciful feathered jewelry
- Culturistas – The Culturistas take a trip to the Vintage Expo and give tips on how to shop for vintage
- Debutante Clothing – A private, curator led tour of the Valentina exhibit in NYC
- Dirty Laundry – Who needs Marc Jacobs when you have DIY?
- Dramatis Personae – B&Lu Presents Fun Plus-Sized Fashion…
- Fashion in my eyes – Interview with Sarah Korsiak Cellier, owner of a vintage shop with designer pieces
- FashionMind – Dressing up classy but very bright and not boring.
- Fasshonaburu – A public request for online stores to provide more and better pictures of their merchandise!
- Gladys L – Construction boots or Lotus shoes? The astonishing Chinese quest for female beauty incorporating small feet!
- In Pursuit of Fashion – Bleach for beginners: How to DIY the latest trend, bleached jeans.
- Independent Fashion Bloggers – 6 Do’s and Don’ts for Networking Online
- Retro Chick – Ethical Design Spotlight – Heart’s Desire Jewellery (+ 20% Discount!)
- Style Symmetry – My Storage System for Belts.
- StyleCovered – How fusing trends and culture can create something unique and chic! Who said covering up had to be boring?
- The Art of Accessories – The Art of Accessories show you how to make your own tinted moisturizer, how thrifty?
- THE COVETED – The Coveted: Two chances to win Pequito Bun Vintage Jewelry!
- The Curvy Fashionista – The brains behind Full Figure Fashion Week- Gwen DeVoe dares to bring Plus Size Fashion to the forefront
- The Style PA – Where to go in Leeds for Vintage fashion and beauty treats.
- Work Chic – Blowing your shopping budget? It may be your shopping habits!
Links à la Mode is a feature that I will bring to The Art of Accessories readers on occassion because I am a part of the Independent Fashion Bloggers Network. I hope you’ll check out some of the great pieces by my fellow bloggers! dwj