I’m back with another piece in the popular How To Accessorize series after all the great feedback, comments and suggestions from my reader surveys (thanks for filling them out and if you haven’t filled it out yet, you can click here). BUT, I’m changing things up and this one is my first video blog! I’ve embedded it below and it seems some of you noticed the YouTube widget on the sidebar of the site to the right (I’ve already gotten comments) or you can go to the Art of Accessories YouTube Channel. Definitely let me know what you think and what other things you’d like for me to make videos of, I thought this was pretty fun.
Totally forgot to include the products used list! My bad!
- Three Custom Color Cream Concealer/Foundation
- Bobbi Brown Tinted Moisturizer
- Black Radiance Blush in Spiced Ginger
- TheBalm Shady Lady Eye Shadow
- Black Opal Translucent Loose Powder
- Bare Escentuals Buxom Lash Mascara
- Three Custom Color ‘The Art of Accessories’ Lip Gloss
- Sephora 18k Gold Eyelash Curler
- Essence of Beauty Brushes (found at CVS, Walmart, RiteAid, etc)
- Crown Brushes