I decided since tomorrow is December 1 I need to hurry up and talk about great holiday polishes to choose from, right?! This Monday I’m starting with holidays neutrals, pumping up your everyday nail a bit more sparkle or a metallic foil for the holidays.
From left to right top row:
- Rescue Beauty Lounge Opaque White: a fresh white that’s not too bright and a soft contrast to winter’s dark clothing. Plus, it won’t compete with anything else you’re wearing.
- YSL Gold: an opulent and rich gold shade that’s like wearing 5 golden rings!
- Rescue Beauty Lounge Look Rich Be Cheap: a glitter bomb of fabulousness.
From left to right on the bottom row:
- Essie Great Expectations: a soft shimmering grey shade that’s a fantastic neutral. Not an icy grey by any means.
- Sephora by OPI Queen of Everything: a fantastic mix of gold and silver in the perfect foil polish. It’s an absolute favorite of mine.
- OPI Shim-merry Chic: A bronze polish with drops of glitter. Understated holiday chic.
- China Glaze Tinsel: the name alone tells you how festive it really is.
- Zoya Glimmer: I adore this neutral shimmer. I feel like I have a ton of little diamonds on my fingertips.
So what colors do you love for the holidays? Next week, I’ll feature bold reds!