Welcome to Monday. I had a great weekend and I hope you did too. My husband and I picked out a great Christmas tree for the holidays. I have yet to decorate it, but it’ll get there. I even found the cutest candy cane high heeled shoe ornament for the tree! It was to adorable to pass up!
For this week’s Monday’s Manicure I promised to feature bold reds since last week I did holiday neutrals. These are some great red shades to add a little vavavoom to your tips this season.
From left to right top row:
- China Glaze Salsa: a very vibrant and vivid red. Very caliente.
- China Glaze Ruby Pumps: a brilliant red shade loaded with sparkle. I adore this shade and will swatch it soon.
- China Glaze Sacred Heart (Neon): it says it’s a neon but really it’s a great true bold red. I love this on my toes but may add it to my tips this season.
- Essie Rock the Croc: If you want to go vampy I’d suggest this color. It’s dark and rich, more burgundy than red but great for evening.
- Zoya Kalista: a very pretty deep burgundy shimmer with a hint of fire to it.
- OPI Changing of the Garnet: in the same vampy family as Rock the Croc but with a great shimmer to it. I’ve had this shade for a long time and I love how deep and rich the color is.
- Zoya Isla: this is a sparkly red that was part of the Truth or Dare collection and I dare you not to love it to pieces.
- Essie Lollipop: if you want bright tips, this is it. It will stand out like a juicy candy apple, promise.
From left to right bottom row:
Next week, holiday greens, but would you want to see any other holiday colors? Let me know in the comments section.