I’m going to have to admit that I’m getting way more comfortable with the bold lips than I thought I would. This week I did a lot of strong orange and red lips and I think I’ve found the perfect red for me. So let’s get down and dirty with this week’s beauty details.
Top to Bottom from left to right:
- I went bolder on the eyes and did green shadow and paired it with lavender lip gloss. Lavender is my absolute favorite for lips. I just think it’s such a fresh take on a nude lip and a pink lip, just my favorite.
- This was 1 of 2 bright coral lips I was rocking this week. I’m kind of in love with Revlon Colorburst Lipstick, I have Coral and Fuchsia and I like the deep color and that it has staying power. This day I just did a simple brown shadow on the eyes with coral cheeks and coral lips.
- This day was a bit of shimmering brown shadow with shimmering navy shadow as liner on the eyes. I decided to use a Carol’s Daughter Candy Paint on the lips that I got at Marshall’s a while ago. I like the glossy finish with the deep color.
- I was feeling very red on Friday and absolutely loved Maybelline Colorsensational in Red Revival. I think this is the red made for me. I have been searching for a great deep red that doesn’t require a liner or to add gloss on top. This color is perfection and I love how rich and creamy it was. It felt great on the lips and lasted all day. LOVE! I paired it with some kohl eyeliner and did a bit of a black cat eye. My favorite by far.
- Last look was a more of my bright coral lip and dark brown eyeliner.
And don’t forget, you have until Wednesday to enter to win Bare Escentuals BareMinerals Foundation. I’ve got 4 colors to give away (where are my Medium Deep girls?!).
All in all last week was a great week beauty wise. I’m loving red lips and I think you might see more in the coming weeks. So what was your favorite look? What did you do to break out of your beauty rut?