Ahhh…Lesportsac. I’ve told you guys before how much I love Lesportsac handbags. To me, they’re fun and effortlessly cool. You can choose your style of bag and fabric of choice so the bag is unique to you. I love it whenever I can customize something. So I was going through their spring releases (and I’m even more excited about prints that are coming in April) and was going to feature 1 bag…but I kind of fell in love with 6. Oops.
- Mini Scout About Messenger in Houseboat: All I think about when I look at this bag is a fun day at the beach. The print is so absolutely adorable and sweet. I love it! Plus I love the small messenger size for running errands or just to toss in my wallet and a bit of lip gloss.
- Passerby handbag in Lemon Solid: I love, love, LOVE the shape of this big bag (you know I can’t resist a big bag) and I adore it in a great pop of lemon yellow. AND it also comes in a bright kiwi green – one of my favorite shades of my most favorite color, green.
- Medium Pop Shopper: I think anything with trompe l’oeil is cuter than it was without it. Silly, huh? The hand painted look is just so French and makes me feel chic. I have a feeling Jessica at Design Wonderland would love this bag since she’s so in love with France.
- Sydney Overnighter in Passion Fruit Patent: I love anything bright and sassy. The folks at Lesportsac sent me the EveryGirl tote in this same bright pink shade and it totally brightens up my day and my outfit. With the yuck rainy weather and grey skies I love this pop of pink, especially when it’s paired with my Gerber daisy umbrella.
- Deluxe EveryGirl Tote in Glamorous: I’m in love with this print. If you can’t tell it’s a ton a hand drawn accessories! Oh course I would love this print the most. I need to snag a bag before it goes away. I adore it, it’s so Art of Accessories.
- Square Hobo in Patina Patent: A huge trend for spring and summer is chic neutrals and I think the Patina Patent is very fly. A glossy patent in a gorgeous silvery/gold tone. The perfect neutral for everyday and this bag is big enough to carry everything I need on a daily basis.
I want them all, all, all. I really do. Do you have a favorite? Have you tried Lesportsac yet?