I was recently asked if I wanted to try out Beautyfix and share my thoughts and a discount for you guys (discount at the end of the post). Beautyfix is a beauty club, essentially. You fill out a survey about your skin and your beauty needs and for $50 every season a panel of experts suggestions their panel favorites and then products that match your profile. I was intrigued, so I said why not try it out. So here’s what I got in the mail:
- Lisa Hoffman Night & Day Vitamin A&C Serum 0.5oz : full size bottle costs $95 for 1oz!
- Global Goddess i-Divine eye color in Madhuri: retails for $18
- Me Bath gotta Have It Pomegrante Body Wash: retails for $16 a bottle
- Julie Hewett Oona Noir lipstick: retails at $22
- Colorscience Sunforgettable SPF 30 Mini Orb in Perfectly Clear Shimmer: retails for $12
- Jonathan IB Revitalizer Overnight Oil Treatment Spray: retails for $40
- Rosie Jane Eye Define eyeliner in Night: retails for $15
- iQ Derma Essentials Glacial Hydrating Gel Mask: retails for $35
For a $50 membership, you’re actually getting a lot of items and almost all but one were full size. Hmm…I don’t know how this is possible but I’m definitely interested. So here’s the deal, I got to try my first order for free and I get to offer you a DEEP discount. With the promo code: BFIX6 with you get $30 off the $49.99 price for the Beautyfix Spring 2010 season (that’s $19.99 my friends) AND free shipping. That’s a steal and if you don’t want to continue on after this first season you don’t have to. So I’ll talk about each of the products I got over the next few weeks and let you know what I like, love or loathe and I’d love it if you tried it too and gave me your opinions.
Who is with me?