I thought it’s been a few weeks since I got my order from Beauty Fix, why not share with you what I’ve tried and what I love and don’t love so much. So here’s what I got and my thoughts:
- Lisa Hoffman Night & Day Vitamin A&C Serum 0.5oz : I was using the Clinique skin brightening serum and ran out so I’ve switched over to this treatment formula. It’s a little heavier than I’d like for summer, but I do like how it feels on my skin. I haven’t used it for enough weeks to know if it’s really doing anything (I have a few spots I’m trying to fade) so I’ll have to get back to you on this one.
- Global Goddess i-Divine eye color in Madhuri: LOVE! This color is a gorgeous grey that has hints of blue and green in it and it’s absolutely beautiful on. I like it a lot.
- Me Bath gotta Have It Pomegranate Body Wash: This isn’t a super moisturizing body wash but it creates a great lather and I like the pomegranate scent. I’d be inclined to try some of the other scents in this product line.
- Julie Hewett Oona Noir lipstick: This is a very pretty alternative to gloss. It’s a glossy red that isn’t too sheer and isn’t full on red. So if you’re fearful of trying a full on red lipstick, this might be a nice baby step.
- Colorscience Sunforgettable SPF 30 Mini Orb in Perfectly Clear Shimmer: I’m not a super fan of this one. The puff is really tiny and I dropped it about 8 times and just said forget it 😦
- Jonathan IB Revitalizer Overnight Oil Treatment Spray: I felt like this was like spraying oil sheen on my hair before washing my hair. Since it retails at $40, it’s a really good bargain to get it for this price of the entire kit plus everything else you get.
- Rosie Jane Eye Define eyeliner in Night: This is the first eyeliner that I’ve ever had that had an angled applicator. At first I thought it was weird but it actually helps with application (especially if you’re an eyeliner newbie). It gives a great medium to thick line and I picked up the charcoal color that I think is pretty much universally flattering on anyone.
- iQ Derma Essentials Glacial Hydrating Gel Mask: I have yet to try this last product out. I’m lazy when it comes to masks, so I’ll try to do this one over the long weekend.
I’ve gotten a few emails and comments on the original post and I’m glad see that some of you signed up with the offer! YAY! There was a little issue with being charged full price but everyone who was told me that the folks at Beauty Fix were really helpful and cleared it up immediately. Good.
Reader and one of my favorite and frequent commenters, Roni sent me a pic of her haul. She picked up:
- Amarte Aqua Veil Pure Hydration Serum 2.2 oz
- Exuivence Rejuvenating Treatment Masque 2.5 oz
- Keristan Florine Spa Face Aromatherapy Neroli Water 1.0 oz
- Skindivina Makeup Finishing Spay 4.0 oz
- 3 Lab Perfect Cleansing Foam 3.4 oz
- Jonathan IB Revitalizer 3.8 oz
- iQ Derma Clear Remedy Acne Treatment Lotion 60ml
- Four Truffles Body Smoother Earth Apple 2fl oz
And she says she is very much in love with the Jonathan IB Revitalizer. So if you’ve gotten your goods, leave a comment let me know what you like or don’t like because I think I’m going to go another round with Beauty Fix and see what I get next!