If this blog serves as a source of inspiration at times for how to style your accessories or how to try new looks with your makeup, I hope you’ve learned that color can be fun. I talk about color a lot here because it makes my world go round (I’m even excited about the announcement of the new Pantone color of the year). Because of my love of color and my big love of Bare Escentuals, I’m over the moon about the Bare Escentuals Kaleidoscope collection.
If you have a beauty junkie like me on your gift list or you’re ready to really step out of your neutral palette and play with some color, this collection is for you!
It includes 20 petite sized eye colors:
- Maraschino Eyecolor (matte red raspberry)
- NEW SHADE Cha-Cha Eyecolor (strawberry pink glimmer)
- Sun Eyecolor (matte tangerine silk)
- Starfish Eyecolor (iridescent apricot pink glimmer)
- Alley Cat Eyecolor (medium canary yellow sheen)
- Wildcat Eyecolor (banana frost sheen)
- NEW SHADE Iced Eyecolor (matte velvet meringue)
- Disco Eyecolor (lilac pearl glimmer)* THIS IS MY FAVORITE!
- Smoke Eyecolor (smoky taupe matte)
- Tiramisu Eyecolor (medium shimmering taupe sheen)
- Grasshopper Eyecolor (medium gilded green olive)
- Sand Dollar Eyecolor (frosted sage glimmer)
- Jade Liner Shadow (blue emerald)
- Blue Moon Eyecolor (light baby blue glimmer)
- Blueberry Liner Shadow (bright indigo)
- A Bucc-an-ear Eyecolor (medium purple wisteria sheen)
- Grape Liner Shadow (royal purple)
- Adventure Eyecolor (medium mauve rose matte)
- Kir Royale Eyecolor (deep plum glimmer)
- Blue Black Liner Shadow (blue black)
I love how it comes in order like a big color wheel/kaleidoscope, isn’t packaging always key? What also makes this a great buy is that all colors can be used wet or dry and with the glimmer shades, when they’re wet they get a foil look to them that is gorgeous. It totally transforms the eye shadow. I’ve used every color in the box in a million different combinations and I don’t know if I’ll ever get bored. And Disco is my new favorite color. It is a very soft shimmering lilac that is universally flattering on everyone. I swiped it on a lot of eyelids when we were taking pictures for the Gifts & Glamour Guide.
I don’t know if I can rave about this set enough, but this is definitely a must buy for all the beauty girls out there! You will not be disappointed.