Knit a baby blanket for a friend
- Knit a scarf for my Mom
Finish a project from knitting class (cowl or fingerless gloves)
- Sew a simple skirt with fabric in my stash
- Sew a zippered bag with fabric in my stash
- Sew a new camera strap for my camera with fabric in my stash
Experiment with polymer clay making beads for a necklace Buy a new tripod for my camera Take pictures of a monument at night Focus on learning more about lighting for photography Take more pictures in black and white
- Take 1 (at least) outfit photo a week for the blog
Go to spinning class twice a week
- Only eat French fries once a week – FAIL
Ride my bike
- Take a trampoline class
- Go to the driving range
- Play at least 9 holes of golf
- Bake something new
Bake something for my office Cook a vegetable I’ve never tried before Eat a fruit I’ve never tried before Buy fruits and veggies at the local farm around the corner
- Send a dozen postcards to friends to say ‘I love you’
Have dinner with a girlfriend I don’t hang out with often
- Hang out with someone new
- Read a book
- Read a magazine cover to cover
- Get a dessert stone massage
- Do not buy any makeup
Watch season 1 of Mad Men on Netflix
- Print copies of my favorite photos
- Finish the gallery wall of images in my living room
Okay, let me talk about the failures…Eating French fries only once a week. Yeah, I was bad. I blame baseball games and box seats for that failure. I’m trying to get back on track though, really I am. I have a few things in progress like weekly outfit posts and knitting a scarf for my mom.
Speaking of knitting, I was super proud of myself for completing my first baby blanket for my coworker’s baby boy Jacob (due any day now). I’m not a perfect knitter but I knit with a loving intent and I think that makes it even better. I’ve actually gotten the swing of knitting now and I’m not as tense and tight in my knitting as I used to be but I’m still a work in progress on that one. Now I’ve started another cable knit scarf for my mom in her requested shade of teal.
I’ve also realized that I may not complete all 33 by the 30th but I think I’ll still try to do them all in the next month or so. I’ve got to drag my sewing machine out this weekend in order to get a few more checked off the list. I totally could’ve been sewing all day on Sunday but we had hot water heater drama, we need a new tankless water heater. I ended up watching a lot of Mad Men while I waited for the water to get turned back on.
So that’s my update, what’s new with you?