I’ve been online shopping and browsing a lot lately since I realized I needed to upgrade my fall/winter wardrobe. Since I made my first purchase from Lands’ End Canvas, I’ve been browsing their online site frequently contemplating what to purchase next. I thought I’d share here what’s on my list and why.
- Split Neck Dress : I love a light, easy dress. This you can slip on and wear with boots, add bright tights and a cardigan, belt it…the options for remixing this could be endless.
- Slim Fit Cords : Since I can’t wear jeans on Fridays, corduroys are my winter staple. They’re warm and cozy and I’d like a slim pair in a deep color this year to wear with a boyfriend caridgan.
- Houndstooth Ruffle-Waist Skirt : I love houndstooth and I think this skirt would be adorable with magenta tights.
- Paxton Wedge Bootie : These wedges are adorable and you know they’ll be comfy because of the wedge. A definite winter staple shoe.
- Ribbed Open Crewneck : I’m sold just by the elbow patches alone. I want one in every color.
So I’m still virtual shopping for my new wardrobe staples and a few of these might get purchased in the near future. What’s on your shopping list? Got any good stores I should check out? Tell me!