It’s not a secret that I’m a HUGE Bare Escentuals fan, I talk about the brand a lot here on the blog. Honestly, they’re one of my favorites and lately they’ve been knocking it out of the park with their latest additions to their ever growing collection. When they sent me the latest creation, Prime Time Primer Shadows I was excited to give them a try. I also waited to share them with you guys because I hate talking about a product when it isn’t available yet, especially when I think you’re going to want to go out and buy these!
The shadows come in 6 shades currently (I hope they’ll add even more – like a turquoise…hint, hint) and are just like their primers that I’ve talked about here before except that they have gorgeous shimmering color packed into the noncreasing, long lasting primer cream.
On my hands pictured from left to right are:
- Sundance: a shimmering peach.
- Chroma Violet: a purple that isn’t too dark and has a bit more red than blue to it.
- Gunmetal: a soft shimmering grey.
- Bronzed Twig: a really gorgeous bronze that is perfect for a summer smokey eye.
- Urban Nature: this one is very unique and is a bit iridescent and looks purple and pink and grey all at once.
- Racing Green: of course my favorite, a gorgeous shimmering green.
I have not stopped wearing these since they came in the mail. You can layer them on top of each other (I like mixing Sundance with Bronzed Twig for a summery smokey eye) or wear them alone. The green is my favorite but I think Gunmetal and Bronzed Twig pull a close second and third.
And how do they look on me?
You tell me what you think of my look. I’m wearing Sundance layered underneath Racing Green in this photo and it lasted all day.
Seriously, these are a favorite and in heavy rotation. I don’t know if they could be any more perfect for summer – GO GET THEM NOW!
Can you tell I like them? Have you tried them? Seen them yet? Let me know what you think!