The other night I spent about $50 restocking my winter warm beverages in my pantry. It was a $50 well spent. I’m a big tea drinker and as it gets colder I love a good cup of hot cocoa. So I popped on over to World Market and picked up the following beverages:
- Red Velvet Hot Chocolate: The canister had me at red velvet. It smells so much like a red velvet cupcake it’s scary.
- Republic of Tea Merry Mint Chocolate Tea: A mix of mint, chocolate and black tea. I wasn’t sure if I’d like it but the chocolate isn’t overpowering, the mint is just the right amount and the blend is very nice. I like it with a splash of milk or creamer.
- Republic of Tea Comfort & Joy Tea: If I had to pick one tea to drink forever this would be the one. It comes out every October and I buy 1 or 2 tins and make it last for a year. I love it. Love it, love it, love it.
- Hazelnut Chai tea: My husband loves hazelnuts and a good chai so I threw this one in my cart just for him.
- Silly Cow Farms Hot Chocolate, Marshmallow Swirl: Last year I learned the joys of marshmallow fluff in my cocoa but I thought a cocoa with extra marshmallow goodness would be tasty too.
So I think I’m well stocked for the winter months, what’s on your tasty beverage list?